JOIN OUR DISCORD TO KNOW WHEN THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH WILL TAKE PLACE
PeckerPunks are NFTs with a Mission to Increase Testicular Cancer Awareness!
We are donating 50% of each NFT sale to our official partners, the Testicular Cancer Society, until we reach our goal of $84,115! These funds will go to testicular cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers!
*Manually updated upon completion of official daily count. View the Testicular Cancer Society's wallet here
NOTE: Your NFT will be displayed on OpenSea.io Within 5-30 minutes after minting! NFT Viewer COMING SOON!
- An NFT collection designed to spread awareness about testicular cancer.
- Each NFT will be minted for 50 Matic.
- 25 Matic from every sale will be donated to the Testicular Cancer Society until we reach our donation goal of $84,115.00 USD!
- After our fundraising goal is reached, 25 Matic will go towards developing our next project.
- 15 Matic of every sale will go to team wallet (and further divided between team, partners, and future projects).
- Between 5-10 Matic from every sale will go to referral partners (if no referral is used, this will go into team wallet).
- Official launch will ONLY be announced in our Discord!
Our goal will be achieved, not when 10,000 NFTs are minted, but when 10,000 dudes check their balls!
Check your balls!
- The largest population of people who buy NFTs are guys age 14-35
- Testicular cancer is the most common type of cancer found in men age 15-35
- Scoring a rare NFT is great, but being cancer-free is even better!
Everyone who mints a PeckerPunk will have a fair opportunity to snag a rare NFT; we've partnered with Nexus Crypto Services to create a 100% randomized minter. Each NFT is unique and will be owned by only one individual. Keep your NFT in your wallet, or put it up for sale on a marketplace such as OpenSea.
Astronaut Labs partnered with the Testicular Cancer Society to bring you PeckerPunks. Beyond being a collectable NFT series, this project is meant to be an awareness campaign. By minting these NFTs, you will help us in our goal of raising $84,115 for the Testicular Cancer Society.